Awesome Holiday Gifts for $25 or Less
Awesome Holiday Gifts for $25 or Less
Finding the right gift for kids, moms and dads, nieces, nephews, cousins, and kids-at-heart can be an exhausting challenge. To take some of the pressure off and to make the experience fun without breaking the bank, here’s a guide to picking out the kind of affordable gift that can make just about anyone happy. Awesome Holiday Gifts for $25 or Less
Get their creative juices flowing by making jewelry, fleece blankets and throws, knitting projects, designing jewelry and stickers, or creating their own lotions, soap and lip gloss.
The young and young-at-heart love a stuffed animal. Find a just-right friend at Build-A-Bear Workshop. Shop in-store or online to pick one out, or give a Bear Buck$ gift card so they can go to a retail location and pick out their favorite animal – and then make it right in the store. You can find a “pawfect” friend for anyone on your list starting at only $10. Here are some of the things you’ll find:
Girls can go as girly as they like with bears, kitties, bunnies and mini friends. Their clothes and accessories include:
- Pop culture couture reflecting today’s hottest tween music artists
- Formal outfits
- Cheerleading and sports uniforms
- Princess costumes
- Bows and ribbons galore
Stuffed animals aren’t just for little girls – boys need buddies, too. In addition to bears, Build-A-Bear Workshop offers friends such as, dogs, turtles, monkeys, elephants and moose.
You can also add some cool accessories such as:
- Sports gear, including uniforms from college and pro teams
- Military uniforms
- Camping and fishing gear
- Career clothes such as fire fighter, police officer and doctor
- Superhero costumes
Personalize it. Make your gift one of a kind by adding personal touches like a pre-recorded or personalized Build-A-Sound message you record to any stuffed animal. Your sound will play from inside the furry friend every time it’s hugged!
Playing With Food
Budding chefs can play around with food by making their own candy, snow cones and root beer. Home cooks might like having fresh herbs all year, so a windowsill herb garden would be a delicious gift.
Go beyond the ordinary with media gifts this year. If you’re not sure who their favorite band is, try getting the soundtrack to their favorite movie. Skip over DVD movies and get them a DVD of dance lessons, or a yoga/pilates workout. Whether they like the latest thrillers or classic first editions, online searches make book shopping a snap. Or go high tech by getting a book on CD, so they can “read” anywhere.
- To get into the holiday spirit, Hal & Holly Moose are joining the Build-A-Bear Workshop family this year. Share in their exciting adventures in a new storybook, exclusively available at Build-A-Bear Workshop stores, entitled “Hal & Holly Moose: Our Uplifting Christmas Adventure.” The book is free, while quantities last, when you purchase both Hal & Holly Moose together.
- From tween niece Nikki who loves pop culture to Grandpa Joe who loves to fish, or skateboarding brother Bobby and Aunt Molly who loves to bake, there is a perfect furry friend for everyone and every holiday. And with an increased number of animals starting at only $10 this holiday season, you can find the perfect furry friend for anyone on your gift list.
About the Author
As Senior.com Director of Sales and Marketing, Kimberly Johnson is passionate about providing Seniors with the resources and products to live well. Kimberly is a seasoned caregiver to her family and breast cancer survivor. Her father battled ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease and she was a primary caregiver. Today Kimberly lives in Southern California near her 104-year-old grandmother, widowed mother, a mentally disabled sister and second sister who is also a breast cancer survivor. She is happily married to her husband of 24 years and they have 3 children.View All Articles