Our core privacy principles
Our core privacy principles remain the same throughout Seniornews.com worldwide:
- Third parties are not permitted to sell the information we provide to them, to market directly to you, or to disclose it in any other way without your explicit consent.
- We share your personal information with Internal Service Providers for our operations only to facilitate or outsource a Senior.com service or operation when absolutely necessary and under confidential restrictions.
- We give you choices about how you wish to be contacted in the Preferences section of Seniornews.com.
- We let you change your personal information so that you can keep it up to date.
- Other Senior Exchange companies that have access to your personal information in accordance with the policy are required to protect your personal information at least as strictly as we do.
- We use safe, secure technology and other privacy protection programs to keep.