Why Choose FitRight Briefs for Incontinence Management?
FitRight Briefs are a great choice for Incontinence Management. Let us show you why the FitRight technology can make your life more comfortable and confident. FitRight™ Briefs promote a better fit as well as comfort and dignity. Why Choose FitRight Briefs for Incontinence Management?
- Comfortable, discreet, exceptional protection for women.
- Body-contoured anatomical design for the feel of everyday underwear.
- Pink SensiSoft offers an extra soft, garment-like fit.
- Soft, anti-leak guards help to reduce leakage and improve containment.
- Super absorbency core wicks fluid away quickly to promote dryness and help maintain skin integrity.
- Medline donaMtes a portion of the proceeds from each sale of Medline pink branded products to the Nationaldirectory.senior.coWhy Choose FitRight Briefs for Incontinence anagement?
FitRight Briefs for Incontinence
- FitRight Plus Briefs promote a better fit as well as comfort and dignity
- 4D core with odor protection helps wick fluid away to promote dryness and help maintain skin integrity
- Soft anti-leak guards help to reduce leakage and improve containment
- Skin-safe closures provide secure, safe and repeated refastenability
- Ultra-soft cloth-like backsheet provides a discreet, garment-like, natural feel
- Plus absorbency core
- Breathable side panels increase airflow and maximize patient comfort
- Moisture alert wetness indicator changes color when the garment has been soiled
- FitRight technological advances include an exclusive linear embossing technique that distributes fluid
- FitRight Ultra Briefs reduce leakage and improve containment with soft anti-leak guards that fit closely around the legs
- FitRight Ultra Briefs have a Moisture Alert Wetness Indicator that changes color when soiled to alert caregivers when to change product
- FitRight Ultra Briefs are made with an Ultra-Soft cloth-like backsheet that feels like a fabric garment not a disposable brief
- The side panels of the FitRight Ultra Briefs offer the ultimate in breathability for optimum skin health and comfort
- Plus, the easy to use skin-safe closures provide a secure, safe and adjustable fit while improving staff efficienc.
- Odor Protection :Anti-Leak Guards, Skin-Safe Closures ,Cloth-Like Backsheet
- Moderate to Heavy Protection
- Reusable or Disposable
About the Author
Jeff has been the CEO of Senior.com for 12 years. Senior.com has grown under Jeff’s leadership, in fact when the website was first launched, the member base grew form Zero to over 700,000 in less the 3 years. Current, has over 1,600,000 registered members.
Jeff received his MBA degree in Managerial Finance and Investor Relations from the University of Phoenix and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Corporate Finance and Accounting from California State University, Fullerton.View All Articles